– Fixed toast covered by PIN code screen after wrong pin
– Fixed ANR problem when enable/disable NFC button
– Fixed always-on VPN sync problem
– Fixed Dialer lag issue
– Slim Recents fixes
– Launcher 3 fixes
– Gallery fixes
– Change QS rows from 5 back to 3
– Fruity Pebbles fixes/changes (built-in themes)
– Set statusbar round corners padding conditionally (Pixel 2XL)
– Added QS panel transparency mod
– Added dark notifications with dark built-in theme
– Added ability to select custom editor app for editing screenshots
– Added QS tile animations
– Added package name to installed app details
– Added translations
– Check gerrit/github for a full changelog and/or device specific changes.
– More supported devices
This week we’re proud to say that we’re adding the Motorola Z2 Force (Nash) and Pixel 2XL (taimen) to our lineup. While these devices won’t see weeklies until April 6th, we figured we mention it now so you’re in the loop.
For those wondering why not just add them now, allow us to explain. The reason we do this is because we feel every device should start on a good note. Weeklies are usually stable but they do include unfinished mods from time to time and launching a device with a weekly could possibly cause issues. We would like to prevent any issues that could come from a weekly and give every device a great start!
– Nexus 6 (Shamu)
Last week we announced that we would ship user builds for all supported devices with the exception of the Nexus 6 and HP touchpad. We’re excited to say that the Nexus 6 will now join the rest of the line up and ship user builds. For those that missed our announcement last week, you can read it here.
– New maintainers
If you’re building DU for an unofficial device and would like to make it official, contact us! Check out the link below for more information about the requirements for both you and your device.
Weeklies and official builds are signed with private keys. This means that if you’re on the official build or last week’s weekly, you can dirty flash this weekly. If you’re on anything other than that and want to use this weekly you MUST perform a full wipe in recovery. If you decide to disregard this and flash this weekly or the official build on top of anything, you will not be able to boot. Have fun looking at a black screen :p
If you run into any issues, please use JIRA to report your issues.
As always, we want to remember where we came from and who got us where we’re at! We wouldn’t be where we’re at without the help and support of all our contributors, past and present! Every developer, designer, translator and supporter, thank you for everything you’ve done for our project!