– Fixed calling issue with 3rd party dialers
– Slim Recents fixes
– Launcher 3 fixes
– Theme changes (exposures and fixes)
– Ensure that the settings icons are adapting to the accents
– Improve the VPN QS footer layout
– Added font manager
– Added music info to Slim Recents cards / tint card based on album art
– Added change to use Auto brightness for Ambient Display
– Added option to scramble PIN layout when unlocking
– Added clean cache script to avoid jank originating from /data/system/package_cache/
– Added translations
– Check gerrit/github for a full changelog and/or device specific changes.
– Shieldtablet incoming
The NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1 or better known as shieldtablet will be joining our lineup very soon. As I type this, there’s just 1 issue that needs to be fixed and it’ll be ready to be added to our line up with April’s security updates.
– Font manager
Although it took longer than we anticipated, we think you all will enjoy this grand feature! With today’s weekly, if finally included!
One of the things we kept on hearing from testers was whether or not this will ‘auto-detect’ substratum font packs. The answer to that is no. This will not ‘auto-detect’ or even become compatible with substratum or any 3rd party app for that matter but we did include about a dozen hand picked fonts for you all to enjoy. For those that are not fan of those and/or want more, we will put together a template later on today and you all can go wild.
– New maintainers
If you’re building DU for an unofficial device and would like to make it official, contact us! Check out the link below for more information about the requirements for both you and your device.
Weeklies and official builds are signed with private keys. This means that if you’re on the official build or last week’s weekly, you can dirty flash this weekly. If you’re on anything other than that and want to use this weekly you MUST perform a full wipe in recovery. If you decide to disregard this and flash this weekly or the official build on top of anything, you will not be able to boot. Have fun looking at a black screen :p
If you run into any issues, please use JIRA to report your issues.
As always, we want to remember where we came from and who got us where we’re at! We wouldn’t be where we’re at without the help and support of all our contributors, past and present! Every developer, designer, translator and supporter, thank you for everything you’ve done for our project!