– Fixed low probability deadlock
– Fixed custom icon chooser FC on some devices
– Fixed NPE with the stock navbar tuner
– Fixed a non boot issue with PackageManagerService
– Fixed an NPE with DropBoxManager
– Forced pre-O apps to use full screen aspect ratio (OP5 and Honor v10)
– Theme changes & fixes
– Updated the AOSP security bulletin link
– Configure additional TCP parameters
– Added check for Face Unlock before skipping bouncer via trusted face
– Improved brightness QS buttons touch area
– Disabled anti-falsing for call answer screen
– Disabled navbar on fingerprint enroll if bottom fingerprint
– Added translations
– Check gerrit/github for a full changelog and/or device specific changes.
– New maintainers
If you’re building DU for an unofficial device and would like to make it official, contact us! Check out the link below for more information about the requirements for both you and your device.
We will also like to add that if you’re wanting to become a maintainer and are serious, show it. Start reviewing commits in gerrit. Submit your support patches for your device(s) via gerrit. Push out some builds via our G+ community. Make yourself known.
Weeklies and official builds are signed with private keys. This means that if you’re on last’s week’s official build or on a weekly build, you can dirty flash this weekly. If you’re on anything other than that and want to use this weekly you MUST perform a full wipe in recovery. If you decide to disregard this and flash this weekly on top of anything, you will not be able to boot. Have fun looking at a black screen :p
If you run into any issues, please use JIRA to report your issues.
As always, we want to remember where we came from and who got us where we’re at! We wouldn’t be where we’re at without the help and support of all our contributors, past and present! Every developer, designer, translator and supporter, thank you for everything you’ve done for our project!