– Fix security updates link for different languages
– Fix lastapp action going to homescreen when no default launcher is set
– Multi-User fixes
– Launcher 3 fixes
– Theme changes & fixes
– Introduce lockscreen clock/date styles
– Allow SmartPixels to bypass check for whether a window is obscured
– Append next alarm status to Clock title if available with Slim Recents
– Added ability to disable the Wallpaper tint
– Added translations
– Check gerrit/github for a full changelog and/or device specific changes.
– Lockscreen clock & date styles
With 5 options for the clock styles and 2 date options, not including the option to default back to the stock look, you’ll have a hard time not wanting to show off your lockscreen!
Huge thanks to our friend Ezio Lacandia Bijelkic for helping us with this!
(He probably won’t admit it but he helped with this)
– New maintainers
If you’re building DU for an unofficial device and would like to make it official, contact us! Check out the link below for more information about the requirements for both you and your device.
We will also like to add that if you’re wanting to become a maintainer and are serious, show it. Start reviewing commits in gerrit. Submit your support patches for your device(s) via gerrit. Push out some builds via our G+ community. Make yourself known.
Weeklies and official builds are signed with private keys. This means that if you’re on last’s week’s build or on the official build, you can dirty flash this weekly. If you’re on anything other than that and want to use this weekly you MUST perform a full wipe in recovery. If you decide to disregard this and flash this weekly on top of anything, you will not be able to boot. Have fun looking at a black screen :p
If you run into any issues, please use JIRA to report your issues.
As always, we want to remember where we came from and who got us where we’re at! We wouldn’t be where we’re at without the help and support of all our contributors, past and present! Every developer, designer, translator and supporter, thank you for everything you’ve done for our project!