– Fix DUI settings custom action dialog lag
– Improve lockscreen ambient analog clock design
– Improve compatibility with LMT and other apps that don’t preload recents
– Added ability to allow to add custom clocks as analog clock overlays
– Added ability to keep pressing on SmartBar ime arrows to move kb cursor
– Added bigger recents icons, dynamic mediaplaying and alarm clock infos
– Added ability to allow single tap on app icon to show app info overlay
– Added DU and deep night clock
– Media Provider fixes
– General theme fixes
– Added translations
– Check gerrit/github for a full changelog and/or device specific changes.
– New maintainers
If you’re building DU for an unofficial device and would like to make it official, contact us! Check out the link below for more information about the requirements for both you and your device.
We will also like to add that if you’re wanting to become a maintainer and are serious, show it. Start reviewing commits in gerrit. Submit your support patches for your device(s) via gerrit. Push out some builds via our G+ community. Make yourself known.
Weeklies and official builds are signed with private keys. This means that if you’re on last’s week’s build or on the official build, you can dirty flash this weekly or any weekly. Weeklies and Official builds can be dirty flashed on top of each other. If you’re on anything other than that and want to use this weekly you MUST perform a full wipe in recovery. If you decide to disregard this and flash this weekly on top of anything, you will not be able to boot. Have fun looking at a black screen :p
If you run into any issues, please use JIRA to report your issues.
As always, we want to remember where we came from and who got us where we’re at! We wouldn’t be where we’re at without the help and support of all our contributors, past and present! Every developer, designer, translator and supporter, thank you for everything you’ve done for our project!