– Fix CustomTile NPE in handleRefreshState
– Fix tabs in the udpater with no files showing previous fragment
– Fix left clock glitch on landscape and cleanup code
– Add special captive portal servers for chinese
– Add Square style battery
– Allow to kill any app from recents panel in a safe way
– Ensure that locked recents apps are respected
– Make scramble PIN layout Multi-User friendly
– Allow for a more robust way to reset DUI options
– General theme fixes
– Remove dead code in preparation for Android P
– Added translations
– Check gerrit/github for a full changelog and/or device specific changes.
– Pixel XL (Marlin) added
As many of you saw, we added the Marlin to our line up this week. The Marlin will not see weeklies right away. As with all our devices recently, the Marlin will need to get an official build first (on July 6th).
– New maintainers
If you’re building DU for an unofficial device and would like to make it official, contact us! Check out the link below for more information about the requirements for both you and your device.
We will also like to add that if you’re wanting to become a maintainer and are serious, show it. Start reviewing commits in gerrit. Submit your support patches for your device(s) via gerrit. Push out some builds via our G+ community. Make yourself known.
Weeklies and official builds are signed with private keys. This means that if you’re on last’s week’s build or on the official build, you can dirty flash this weekly or any weekly. Weeklies and Official builds can be dirty flashed on top of each other. If you’re on anything other than that and want to use this weekly you MUST perform a full wipe in recovery. If you decide to disregard this and flash this weekly on top of anything, you will not be able to boot. Have fun looking at a black screen :p
If you run into any issues, please use JIRA to report your issues.
As always, we want to remember where we came from and who got us where we’re at! We wouldn’t be where we’re at without the help and support of all our contributors, past and present! Every developer, designer, translator and supporter, thank you for everything you’ve done for our project!