– Fix issue with scrcpy (mirroring desktop app) and adb reverse
– Fix FC with mediaprovider in cases with MTP and ‘optimizing’ download provider
– Launcher3 fixes from AOSP and ‘Rootless pixel launcher’
– Remove force show system bars in splitscreen mode to avoid issues with expanded desktop
– Change deskclock analog widget background with system theme
– Added some haptic and visual feedback to download button in the updater
– Added translations
– Check gerrit/github for a full changelog and/or device specific changes.
– New maintainers
If you’re building DU for an unofficial device and would like to make it official, contact us! Check out the link below for more information about the requirements for both you and your device.
We will also like to add that if you’re wanting to become a maintainer and are serious, show it. Start reviewing commits in gerrit. Submit your support patches for your device(s) via gerrit. Push out some builds via our G+ community. Make yourself known.
Weeklies and official builds are signed with private keys. This means that if you’re on last’s week’s build or on any official/weekly build, you can dirty flash this weekly. Weeklies and Official builds can be dirty flashed on top of each other. If you’re on anything other than that and want to use this weekly you MUST perform a full wipe in recovery. If you decide to disregard this and flash this weekly on top of anything, you will not be able to boot. Have fun looking at a black screen :p
If you run into any issues, please use JIRA to report your issues.
As always, we want to remember where we came from and who got us where we’re at! We wouldn’t be where we’re at without the help and support of all our contributors, past and present! Every developer, designer, translator and supporter, thank you for everything you’ve done for our project!