Have you heard about the Beat Saber Game, The VR Music Game that became highly popular among VR gamers? If you did, then you are in the right place. Here in this article, we are going to discuss in detail how to add Beat Saber Custom Songs in this game. And learn how to install mods into this amazing game and many more.
What is the Beat Saber Game?
As stated above Beat Saber is a VR game that was created by a company named Beat. The game is quite simple, and it involves multiple levels and modes for the players. In this game, the player wields two glowing sabers (VR controllers) in each hand, which they use to cut down the blocks coming their way. However, the most interesting part is that a song track is played in the background and the blocks appearing in front of the player are in sync with the beats and tunes of the background song. Which makes the game much more intriguing.
Moreover, the two glowing sabers in each hand of the player are of different colors. And the approaching blocks in the game are one of the two colors of the sabers. This means that specific types of blocks can only be hit by that particular color glowing saber. As you progress through the game you will also come across bombs as well as walls which the player must avoid at all costs. And what makes the game more amazing is that it regularly updates the playlist in the song, adding the top music hits to its playlists.
Check out this article to know Where to Buy Glamour Prisms.
Features offered by the Beat Saber Game
The Beat Saber game has become quite popular among VR gamers due to various features and functions offered by it. These features are described in much more detail below.
- The Beat Sabre game is very simple game, thus making it easier for the people to play regardless of their age.
- The game contains Multiple levels and the new songs updated regularly which makes the game more fun to play.
- The blocks in the game each stay in sync with the beats and tunes of the background song.
- The game offers a unique VR Gaming experience.
- Apart from this, the walls and bombs suddenly appearing in the game make the game play a bit challenging.
- The glowing light Sabre’s in your hand are similar to that of the most popular franchise Star Wars Iconic Light Sabre’s.
How to Add Custom songs on the Beat Saber Game?
If you want to add new songs to your Beat Saber game without installing any mods, then follow the detailed instructions for the Beat Saber custom songs addition procedure given below.
Enable Developer Mode
- First, open the Oculus(VR) mobile application on your device.
- Then, go to the “Gear Settings” in the top right corner of the page.
- Choose the “Oculus Quest” option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “more settings” option and click on the “Developer Mode”.
- Press the “Create” icon and After that complete the Login Process, and an organization name as requested by the page.
- Then go through the “Terms and Conditions” and hit the “I Agree” icon.
- Now return to the “Developer Mode” menu and click on the Toggle to enable the Developer Mode.
Install Side Quest Application
- Go to the respective app store on your mobile phone and install the “Side Quest” application on their device.
- Create an account on the side quest platform by following the instructions given on the screen. Once the account registration process for the app is complete.
- Then open the Side Quest app and click on the “folder icon” in the top right corner of the page.
- Now on the drop-down menu, click on the “Android” menu option. And choose the “Data” option.
- Here find the com.beatgames.beatsaber file and select the “disc” option beside the link.
- Now hit the “Save to PC” option on the Pop-up screen.
Setting Up BMBF
- Go to the BMBF Stable Releases website through the web address given here.
- On the home page, select the recent APK file and click on the download option.
- Now open the Side Quest application and choose the “Apk Installation Icon” on the top of the page.
- Then click on the “gear” option next to BMBF on the new page.
- After click on the “Launch App” menu on the drop-down list.
- Connect your Oculus headset to your device and click “uninstall” option shown on the said web page.
- Now select the “Patch Beat Saber” option and choose the “install” icon.
- Visit the Beat Saber website through the given BeastSaber – Beat Saber Custom Map / Song Reviews web address.
- After that, click on the “Login” option to complete the sign-in procedure. If your account is not registered then complete the registration procedure by following the instructions given on the page.
- Connect your Oculus Headsets to the device.
- Go to the BMBF page and select the “Sync Saber” option.
- Now you can scroll through the top hits songs displayed on the BeastSaber website, from where you can download the songs you are looking for.
That’s it now you can add all your favorite top songs into the Beat Saber game whenever needed, easily from your device. Thus indicating the completion of the enabling Beat Saber Custom Songs procedure.
How to Install Mods on the Beat Sabre game?
If you want to install some interesting game mods for the Beat Saber Custom Songs game, then follow the elaborate steps provided below to complete the installation of the mods procedure without any issues.
- Connect to the Beat Saber Nexus – Mods and community web address given here.
- Once the page is opened, scroll through the various mod showcased here.
- Once you find the Mod you are looking for, then click on it.
- First of all, look for any additional instructions on the page.
- If listed, then follow the instructions given on the page before downloading.
- After that, select the “Download” option in the top right corner of the page.
- Once the file is downloaded onto your device, right click on it.
- Then choose the “Extract with WinRAR program” option on the drop-down menu.
- After that copy the new file contents from the WinRAR program.
- And add them to the “Plug In” menu in the “Beat Saber” game folder.
- Now you can now open the game and enjoy the mod features and functions.
- Moreover, no matter whatever website you download the mod from the installation procedure remains the same as the detailed steps given above under this section.
How to make Beat Maps in the Beat Sabre Game?
If you are one of those people who want to create their own beat maps in the Beat Sabre game, then you can do just that. By simply following the comprehensive instructions provided here in this section.
- Connect to the Beat Sage: Custom Beat Saber Level Generator web address given here.
- Then on the home page, select your song or upload your chosen song.
- Select the difficulty levels for the song, from the normal, hard, expert, expert+ plus options shown on the page.
- After choose the game modes from the different options provided below this section.
- Now add the song events such as Walls, Bombs, Obstacles, dot blocks to the song to make it more difficult or easy based on your choices.
- And slash the Yellow Box to start the download of the file.
- Once the file is downloaded, click on it and extract the said file and its contents using the WinRAR program.
- Then don’t forget to copy the file contents.
- Now go to the Beat Saber game folder on your device and open it.
- In this folder look for the plug-in file.
- Once you find the file, open it and add your copied folder content.
- Now you can go back to the main page and continue playing the game.
Click on this link to learn about Sims 4 Towns
What are the alternatives games like the Beat Sabre?
For all those people who are looking for more fun games like the Beat Sabre. We have put together some of the best games you can install right now under this section.
BPM: Bullets Per Minute
One of my favorite rhyme-themed games, which unlike the other games also involves some awesome FPS shooting action. In this game, the players must blast the demons coming towards them using their weapons, and thus blast is in sync with the background music played in the game. Thus, affectingly act as an FPS and rhythm crossover video game. However, my favorite part in the game is the Boss fighting where the player must be evasive as well as attack patterns to defeat the boss. And in turn, earn rewards for completing these boss fights.
Another unique rhythm game, which is more like a virtual reality roller coaster. Each twist and turn in the game makes your heart thump in your chest. However, unlike other rhythm-based games, this game consists of sudden bass drops, terrifying music scores, various sound effects, and many more. The game essentially involves sending a flashy beetle character at unbelievable speeds and also making sure the beetle stays on the path due to the sudden twists and turns at lighting fast speeds. Playing this game in VR is an experience, you will never forget.
Audio Surf 2
This game is quite similar to Thumper, however instead of a beetle, this game consists of spacecraft, traveling at lightning speeds. In addition, it also has many other differences compared to that of other Rhythm-themed games. In these games, the players must collect the pickups while traveling at high speeds as well as protect themselves from various obstacles that lay ahead in the pathway. While also following the twists and turns the pathway takes as it makes its way forward. Moreover, the game also shares a similar feature as the Beat Sabre, as it contains top hits song tracks. Those are also updated regularly into the new playlists. Players can also use mods to add additional custom songs to this game.
Do you want to enjoy showing off your shooting skills, while the action-packed background music hypes up your game? Then the Pistol Whip game is the best-suited one for you. In this game, the platform moves while the bad guys come at you firing their guns and big ships sending missiles towards you. You as a player must evade the oncoming bullets and the missiles. And kill the bad guys and continue forward. The bullets you fire at the enemies sync with the awesome background score. Which in turn makes you like an action hero facing bad guys, an experience you will never forget.
Know about Sims 4 Traits Bundle from here.
In this article, we have discussed Beat Saber Custom Songs and how to create and install them onto your Beat Sabre game. We have shared a short description of the beat saber game, its features, and why people love it. If you love this kind of game, we have also shared a list of similar games for you to play in the above sections. Moreover, we have listed the detailed procedure for the Beat Saber Custom Songs Addition, Installation, and other procedures, etc. You can also learn how to install the mods into the Beat Sabre game through the elaborate steps given above. Lastly, we have also added a set of instructions for the people who want to create and add their own songs and beat maps to the game.
Frequently Asked Questions
Beat Saber Custom Songs is an installation procedure through which the game players can add their own customer songs to the beat saber game.
The Beat Saber Custom Songs can be added by the gamers to make them modify the game to their liking while also hearing their heart-felt or favorite songs in the background.
BPM: Bullets Per Minute, Pistol Whip, Audio Surf 2, Thumper, Rez Infinite, are some of the popular alternatives for the Beat Sabre game.
- 1 What is the Beat Saber Game?
- 1.1 Features offered by the Beat Saber Game
- 1.2 How to Add Custom songs on the Beat Saber Game?
- 1.3 How to Install Mods on the Beat Sabre game?
- 1.4 How to make Beat Maps in the Beat Sabre Game?
- 1.5 What are the alternatives games like the Beat Sabre?
- 1.6 Conclusion
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions